We got our 475 visa!!!!!!!!!

Guest familygood

Guest familygood

We got it this morning!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Cant beleive it still. My head is spinning what to do next who to tell etc etc..

First thing to get a babysitter and celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!

Guest Lisajonesey

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic news!! Definately get that babysitter organised and go and enjoy yourselves after all that work!!

Forget about the organising, at least for one day.. go enjoy yourselves!!!!

HOW EXCITING!!!!! :v_SPIN:

Guest the4hopes

Thats really good news, its just over a year since we got our visa, and now we have been here over 5 months and loving it. Good luck with everything,and see you soon. Enjoy the process now, this will be your memories.

Laura x

Guest Dave & Carole

CONGRATULATIONS :)

Very exciting - go out & enjoy your good news. I'd just tell the people who will be excited with you today --don't let anyone put a dampner on it. You can tell everyone else tomorrow when you get into organisation mode!

Carole

Guest harrymonck

I got my visa a couple of weeks ago and we leave London 4th July. I was so excited that I didn't know who to call first. Anyway since the initial mayhem we have since sorted the flights and have a 3 month holiday in Asia b4 we arrive in oz..

Have fun..

:D

Guest Carkyde

Hi Emma - so pleased for you - I'll get the wines in for a barbie when you get here and come to see us in Melbourne. Get over here as soon as you can!!!! Email me soon with all the goss of how people take your news.

Love to Gra and Grace C x:jiggy:

Guest Lisado

Well done you - thats fantastic news.

Get the champers out

Hopefully we wont be too long - Hubby contacting the South African police this afternoon to chase the police check

Happy partying :jiggy:

Lisa

Guest familygood

Thanks everyone!!! Just told my boss and team and it was taken surprisingly well. Going to head over Jan next year to give enough time to arrange everything.

Still grinning very broadly!!!

Guest covfan71

Many congrats. Sooner than expected? Now i am getting worried ours will arrive too soon.

Get yourself over there and start your new life - lucky buggers

Guest emmaandlee

I'm really jealous! We lodged our 475 application on a similar date and have only just received a case officer!

Good things come to those who wait!! :jiggy:

Guest Snape Family

Congratulations, as I said on another post it great to hear of someone else getting their visa, it does remind us of houw we felt when we got ours.

Good luck

Tracey

Guest Martin and Val
We got it this morning!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Cant beleive it still. My head is spinning what to do next who to tell etc etc..

First thing to get a babysitter and celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!

All our very best wishes. Congratulations.

Martin and Val

Congratulations Emma, Graham & Grace,

Enjoy the moment. What a great feeling it is after all the hard work that goes into preparing for the visa. Good luck with your plans and may see you on the sunny side. When are planning on arriving in Oz?

Alison x

Guest familygood

Next Jan to allow time to finish jobs/pack up/finish tenancy/one more christmas etc. Doesnt seem too long away now!! So much to do... Although like Denise I am an organisation junkie!!!