Statutory Declaration

Guest veeba

Guest BAZnDAF

Not sure about the P45, but I had to show the last 4 P60's, along with the last 12 months of wage slips, and my manager also put the wage detail in the letter stating my job, years worked, etc...

Barry

Guest veeba

Hi, Thank you for your reply.

The company i use to work for has gone bankrupt, and i have been told that i have to write a Statutory Declartion. But i am not sure if the immigration office will want to see a P60?

Thank you.

Hi, Thank you for your reply.

The company i use to work for has gone bankrupt, and i have been told that i have to write a Statutory Declartion. But i am not sure if the immigration office will want to see a P60?

Thank you.

i dnt think that they will need a P60, if you state in a stat dec that the company has gone bust and they are no longer trading, provide the dates you worked from and to, and the approx date they closed down.

you then get it all signed by a JP, or solicitor then that should suffice....check out some old threads on here.

there might be some old stuff knocking around somewhere.