Hmm!!!brits in Adelaide,BUT Brits in the UK.

sueoc

Guest SA Great
Strange,but True.When i log on to this site,us who are here are welcomed as brits,but our mates in the UK are welcomed as Brits?Personally,im proud to be British,and resent this implication,or is it just an oversight?

Sorry to sound like Pauline Hanson but "please explain"!

Guest Guest75
Strange,but True.When i log on to this site,us who are here are welcomed as brits,but our mates in the UK are welcomed as Brits?Personally,im proud to be British,and resent this implication,or is it just an oversight?

Not quite sure what you mean??

Is it the Capital "B" you refer too???

It's an oversight I'm sure.

Tim (Head Honcho) has a helluva lot to manage on these forums.

I'm proud to be called a Pom or a Pozzie.

My old Aussie mate has been giving me some stick out on the boat today........"Bloody Poms" - said in fun :)

Guest SA Great
Not quite sure what you mean??

Is it the Capital "B" you refer too???

It's an oversight I'm sure.

Tim (Head Honcho) has a helluva lot to manage on these forums.

I'm proud to be called a Pom or a Pozzie.

My old Aussie mate has been giving me some stick out on the boat today........"Bloody Poms" - said in fun :)

WOW Tyke you are certainly making the most of that boat. You should get a job as a fisherman!!! Good on ya mate

Guest Guest75
WOW Tyke you are certainly making the most of that boat. You should get a job as a fisherman!!! Good on ya mate

That's what it's for.

Had a great day out with a great guy yesterday.

Just exploring down south really.

Today was SERIOUS fishing on some "secret spots"

40 Gar fish.

Only 2 King George Whiting!

13 squid.

2 Cuttle fish - one of which inked all my bottom half plus most of the boat!

(This happened just after Old Fisho told me to point squid /cuttle fish away - unfortanately I was in the "away" position!!

6 Red Mullet.

This is with an old local fisho who is teaching me the ropes who in return gets to go out fishing more.

Can't give spots away as he will break my legs;);)

Out from 7.30 until 3.

Then back to old fisho's place to fillet/clean and swap stories.

I reckon it's 4 hours cleaning the boat up tomorrow!

Bloody Cuttlefish!!!!

Loving it!!!!!!!

Guest SA Great

Well done Tyke, you have certainly embraced Aussie life to the max. I have neber met anyone from this site but you sound like you have become the most Aussie of them all!!

By the way thats a lot of fish! Do you eat it all??

Guest covfan71

You have completed lost me as well. what you on about?

Guest Guest75
Aha! underneath the "welcome to PIA", capital B for Brits who are migrating,and "baby" b for brits( soz!) in adelaide you mean?doesnt matter does it? mind you it is april the 1st;)

Still there!

I dare not be the one to call it to Tim's attention - he has enough on!!!:notworthy:

Guest Guest75
Well done Tyke, you have certainly embraced Aussie life to the max. I have neber met anyone from this site but you sound like you have become the most Aussie of them all!!

By the way thats a lot of fish! Do you eat it all??

Thank you.

You've hit the nail on the head- I am going native..............and why not:biglaugh:

We do eat a fair bit of fish.

The Gar fish is getting tucked away for winter - they go and hide during the cooler months.

I reckon once I get in front I'll give some away to friends.

Ton's of bait now with the left over squid bit.

My next step is to learn how to use the Smoke box Mrs Tyke bought me.

We can catch some nice sized Tommies (Tommy Ruffs /Australian Herring) down this way.

They are great for smoking - bit like kippers.

Thank you.

You've hit the nail on the head- I am going native..............and why not:biglaugh:

We do eat a fair bit of fish.

The Gar fish is getting tucked away for winter - they go and hide during the cooler months.

I reckon once I get in front I'll give some away to friends.

Ton's of bait now with the left over squid bit.

My next step is to learn how to use the Smoke box Mrs Tyke bought me.

We can catch some nice sized Tommies (Tommy Ruffs /Australian Herring) down this way.

They are great for smoking - bit like kippers.

Thanx for Tuesday trip out mate....cooked the Tommies in oven seasoned them up and wrapped em up in Alfoil.:D

The nicest was the smoke house cod, was lovely even ahd the MIL commenting on how nice it was.

cheers mate.:notworthy:

Guest Guest75
Thanx for Tuesday trip out mate....cooked the Tommies in oven seasoned them up and wrapped em up in Alfoil.:D

The nicest was the smoke house cod, was lovely even ahd the MIL commenting on how nice it was.

cheers mate.:notworthy:

It was a pleasure mate.

Great to get you out there.

Next time we will be returning with a "Haul"

Either You and me to a couple of productive spots or out with "The Master".

Mentioned you to him and he said "bring him along - might just have to blindfold you on the approach to some of the "secret spots" (ever fished blindfold???)

Glad like you liked the Smokehouse Cod - we found a spot the other day that was full of em!

BTW ya left yer hat.

It was a pleasure mate.

Great to get you out there.

Next time we will be returning with a "Haul"

Either You and me to a couple of productive spots or out with "The Master".

Mentioned you to him and he said "bring him along - might just have to blindfold you on the approach to some of the "secret spots" (ever fished blindfold???)

Glad like you liked the Smokehouse Cod - we found a spot the other day that was full of em!

BTW ya left yer hat.

I look forward to it mate,:jiggy:

the leaving of the hat was a cunning plan:biglaugh:.

The