Time scale

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac

Hi ... can any one with there visa help...? our little query is ,our visa application was sent on the 08/06/07 and looking at my account the fee was taken on the 25/06/07 does this change our timing as this seems to be very quick or will the over all time scale not change...? cheers Graham & Jacqui

Guest Shanners

Has you got a Case Officer assigned yet?

Thats when we really started to get excited because we knew it was lodged and on someone's desk rady to action!!!

Sounds promising though.

Chris

Guest dglamoore

I think it depends on what visa you are on to how quick it goes. We applied by SIR495 and our fee was taken the same day got visa 4 months later :)

Good to know it is in the system now though :o We were never so pleased to see money go on the credit card !!

Lisa:cool:

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Hi

We sent our payment as a money order so can't comment on how quick you money was taken but I have seen other 136 applicants on here who have had there visa within 6 months.

I think the only thing you can do to make it quicker is get the meds and police checks done before you are asked.

We might do that because we want to go in February so will need to get our house sold before xmas and I don't want to sign anyhting until I know we are definately accepted.

Guest graandjac

thanks guys just wait i guess, rachel and geoff just be aware that from the date on which ever one you get done first....med /police....that the year to get your visa validated has started as we were going to get them done before they are called for.

Cheers Graham

Guest dunnarunna

they have changed it now that applications sent after the 21st may should have the payment taken & a pre acknowledgement within 7 days of them receiving it, then about 6 weeks later a proper acknowlegement & a file number if they find application not valid at this stage fee will be refunded, visa timescale will still be the same but this method is better because at least you know application got there, ours went beginning of april & we had to wait 2 months until we got our acknowledgement & money taken it so horrid wondering if its arrived especially when you`ve used royal mail signed for and they say they have no trace of it!!!!!:confused:

donna

Guest Aussiebound

We have had our visa lodged this week. Have been told by Go Matilda that we in the next 2 weeks the money will be taken and a receipt issued to Go Matilda saying the application is being processed. Up to 6 weeks after that we will be allocated a case officer / number. Then it gets processed. Approx 6 - 8 months altogether. This is for the permenant 136 visa, with a trade on MODL.

Hope this helps.

Sarah

Guest ali@51

Subbmited our application for 136 visa on 20/6/07 they have taken our money on 28/6/07 23_30_126.gif

. I think that is fairly quick we dont know weather to panic or celebrate

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxuk101LWGB

Guest Aussiebound
Subbmited our application for 136 visa on 20/6/07 they have taken our money on 28/6/07 23_30_126.gif

. I think that is fairly quick we dont know weather to panic or celebrate

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxuk101LWGB

Think you should celebrate, according to our agent the cost of the visa go up in July - she wasn' sure what to though. :eek:

Good luck with the visa

Sarah

Guest ali@51

23_30_126.gif

Morgie is an accountant (short arms deep pockets). He has broken out the alchol (cider) on this basis > thanks you have made his evening

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZNxuk101LWGB

Guest lastboyscout
Think you should celebrate, according to our agent the cost of the visa go up in July - she wasn' sure what to though. :eek:

Good luck with the visa

Sarah

Bugger, I hope not, I`m waiting for my police checks to come back before I post mine off all the visa stuff is filled out, everything has been signed by a solicitor and the CO is on the front of the envelope. C`MON WEST MIDS POLICE PULL YOUR BLOODY FINGERS OUT:mad: