Getting a job on a 475

Being only a provisional visa, does it make it harder to get a job on a 475. When times are harder as they are at the moment, does only being on a provisional visa make it even harder to get any job. Im not after a specific type of job, with a minimum salary or anything like that and am fairly open minded as to what to do (anythings got to be better than what i do at the moment) and thats the beauty of the 475 as it dosent specify what job you do, but will it make getting any job that much harder?

Scotland to PORT NOARLUNGA
      42 times

I am on a different visa but I think everyone is finding it difficult to get work at the minute. I have a cousin who has recently came over to Perth (I am not sure which visa he is on but I know its not a PR 175) and he cannot get work and its looking like he will have no choice but to go back home. I have listened to other people posting saying its not all that bad here yet but I feel that things are tough here. Any jobs I have been looking at going for state 'must have residancy'. My husband is lucky to have work - he got work straight away as a chef which is a skill in demand here - and I really think that anyone who is employed will feel lucky to have a job. I mean I hate to sound doom and gloom cause thats not like me but I feel that we are in a recession and things are difficult and if you have a job then you SHOULD feel lucky. I mean in the past week I know of 2 people who have been let go from their jobs. There is still employment opportunities, of course, however my answer to your question is YES I think you will find it difficult to get employed.

Good luck :)

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums