Another 475 granted!

Guest TheTodds

Guest TheTodds

We got the email this morning to say we have finally been granted our 475 visa! I know I should feel like celebrating but I suddenly feel sick with worry - I'm sure I will feel better once I have told my parents later!

Mrs T.

Applied 475 31st May 2008

Guest Martin and Val
We got the email this morning to say we have finally been granted our 475 visa! I know I should feel like celebrating but I suddenly feel sick with worry - I'm sure I will feel better once I have told my parents later!

Mrs T.

Many congratulations hope all the plans now fall into place. It may be good time to tell your parents!

Martin

Guest familygood

Congratulations!!!!!!!! i felt a lot of emotions that day and still do!! Other peoples reactions have been very 'interesting' - dont expect anyone to be jumping for joy for you!!! Hope you can celebrate once the initial shock/numbness wears off!!!

Guest TheTodds

Thanks everyone. I have told the parents now but no one else til we sell the house next week. It didn't go well as expected which has really upset me but as you all advise, I just keep picturing blue skies and sunshine and a better life for my 18 month daughter and us as a family. I know I have a hard 6 months til we go but deep down I know it is for the best.

Guest Obedoh

Hi ,

Congratulations!!

it seems there a few of us have hit lucky all at once! We got ours 2 days ago as well, after an almightly long wait. Who cares now though, it's tome to get organised!

Guest HRHelp

Mrs T.

Stop worrying - its 25 degrees here, sun in shsining, sky is blue - at the very least its a much better place to breakdown on a Feb night, to be fed-up and go for a walk (on the beach), to watch the local wildlife (dolphins, parrots and very occasionally a koala).

Its not perfect here but its better than there (I've been here 8.5 years) - and I found out the things I worried about before i came (spiders and snakes) were not the big problems. Worry serves a purpose onyl if it galvanises you into a plan - but I'm learning its sometimes better to focus on the outcome I want and not the how I'm going to get there. Focus on the sunshine here and that will help!