Waiting for SA to confirm Sponsorship to DIAC

Guest kelly1980

Guest kelly1980

HI All,

Just wondered if anyone else is waiting for SA to inform DIAC of sponsorship at the mo?

We submitted evisa on 31st march with all documents, the same day we emailed SA with the requested details, e.g TRN so they can confirm sponsorship but nor heard anything back as yet.

I understand we will be allocated CO ten days after this is received but does anyone know how long SA are taking to send this at the mo?

I know we haven’t been waiting long as yet but I am concerned as it seems some people have really had to chase SA up to get this sent off, I also understand SA are not dealing with emails very quickly at the moment either.

Sorry probably just being impatient!!:arghh:

Anyone else in the same position?

Best Wishes

Guest tonyree

Not knowing these days, may be the number of applicants has gone up. It used to take 2 to 3 days to get the confirmation e-mail. you might as well phone and ask the status of your application. (use your reference number).

Guest Dawny
HI All,

Just wondered if anyone else is waiting for SA to inform DIAC of sponsorship at the mo?

We submitted evisa on 31st march with all documents, the same day we emailed SA with the requested details, e.g TRN so they can confirm sponsorship but nor heard anything back as yet.

I understand we will be allocated CO ten days after this is received but does anyone know how long SA are taking to send this at the mo?

I know we haven’t been waiting long as yet but I am concerned as it seems some people have really had to chase SA up to get this sent off, I also understand SA are not dealing with emails very quickly at the moment either.

Best Wishes

We applied on the 25th march, and had a email and confirmation via on line tracking that processing is taking between 6 - 8 weeks, hope this helps

Guest harper210267

I'm getting concerned now.

We have our first meeting with our agent on May 1st and have been told that we need to do all needed before my hubby is 45 in September, as he is the one with the one with high qualifications.

How long will it be for us to get confirmation?

Impatient to get to agent but can't make it until then, as he is quite a distance from where we live, work committments and so on...:arghh:

Guest tonyree
I'm getting concerned now.

We have our first meeting with our agent on May 1st and have been told that we need to do all needed before my hubby is 45 in September, as he is the one with the one with high qualifications.

How long will it be for us to get confirmation?

I am not sure what you are waiting for .is it sponsorship approval or state confirmation to DIAC. If its confirmation as you said, then there is nothing stopping you from submitting your application right away and in that case you will be safe. Even if its approval, there is still plenty time to get your sponsorship and lodge your application, PROVIDED you get it right ,first time, you don't need to worry much.

HI All,

Best Wishes

Hi

We submitted our visa application on 7 April and received the following email on 10 April:

'Please note this is an automated email sent via an Immigration SA external provider on behalf of the person below. Any questions you may have should be directed to the Immigration SA officer below.

Re: Confirmation of Sponsorship from South Australia

Thank you for the details of your visa application lodgement with the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC). Immigration SA is pleased to confirm Approval of Sponsorship from South Australia and that the appropriate Form has been completed and sent direct to DIAC.

Immigration SA no longer has any input into the visa process and any enquiries should now be directed to DIAC and not Immigration SA. We do, however, wish to remind you that the basis upon which your visa application may be approved is because you have received Sponsorship from South Australia and that you had committed to migrating to and living in South Australia if your visa is granted by DIAC.

Not sure if you have already received this confirmation or if this what you are waiting for or if I should have received further info.

Hope this helps.

Tracey

Guest kelly1980

Thanks Tracey, I have not had this email but it sounds like what I am waiting for! Maybe they are doing 176's quicker?

I checked on the online tracking system for SA sponsorship and there is a note put on the 6th April saying thank you for informing us of your visa application details. We will send the appropriate form 1100 to DIAC within 7 days from today (this was dated 6th April) and stating that I will be sent an email letting me know when they have done it. I suppose the 7 days have gone but with Easter I will wait till next week. If they haven’t done it by then I will definitely chase up. Many thanks

Kelly

Guest harper210267

Hi Tony, I suppose I mean if we put our application in on the day we visit our agent, which is may 1st and my hubby will be 45 in the middle of Sept/09. Will we still be ok and in time. We were told that we needed to lodge application form before he was 45 and we would be ok.

So I'm hoping this is right?

I don't know what a DIAC is?

I should imagine that doing ti with the agent will get it right first time?? After sending application, how long does it normally take before you here from the immi?

Guest tonyree

Harper you are correct, what is important mostly is the date you lodge you application, so you can bit the deadline. there is one point however that you should be careful of, you must have your EILTS before you lodge unless you hold a passport from english speaking countries mentioned on the immi.gov.au otherwise you will be disqaulified.

DIAC stands for department of immigration and citzenship which is the people we deal with when applying for visas.

How long it takes is a difficult question to answer as it depends on a number of factors such as what type of visa you are applying for, is your job on the CSL and a lot more

Guest kelly1980

Hi all,

Just an update-going back to my original post on this thread Immi SA hav still not sent the form 1100 (confirmation of my sponsorship) to DIAC.

I have emailed SA again requesting they send form 1100 to DIAC, I have also tried calling them, but it tells me they are busy and to leave a message, which I have done, but they have not got back to me.

My client tracking with SA is still showing they have receved my Visa reference details and says they wll send the form 1100 within 7 days..... its now been 20 days since I submitted my visa details to them :confused:

Never mind I'll keep chasing them up but getting frustrated now!

Another early morning call beckons!

Kelly

Guest brandyslad

I found SA to be the worst for contact, they either ignore you or take forever to come back. I emailed Vetassess and they responded within days and I emailed DIAC on more than one occasion and they were back within hours on one occasion and within days the other times.

Guest Diana

I got email from SA about confirmation of Sponsorhip 1month after I submitted my visa aplication with ASPC.

Email says :that they had sent form 1100 to DIAC.

Guest kelly1980

I know I am beginning to get feel that too! Although I have go up to call them this morning and I have had a response to my email query stating the form 1100 was sent on 6th April, I just haven't recevied the email telling me it was sent. So I have emailed DIAC to check this has been received.

Thanks everyone for the feedback