Yeh CO at last!!!!

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi everyone,

Haven't posted for a while but had to share my news. Have been having a look on the site everyday and seeing titles such as "we have our visa" "Were of" "We have our CO" all from people on a 475. Which i was truly happy to see but couldn't wait till it was me. Well now it is!!!! :jiggy:

I feel like we have been waiting forever when actually it has only been 7 weeks. We have already done meds and police checks few weeks ago so when CO requests them we are ready. So fingers crossed that are medicals went smoothly and no more info is required.

Thanks Jo and Tom:)

Guest harper210267

Well done. We have the first visit with agent on the 1st may and have to take all birth certs etc. We too are going for 475 (hubby 45 this year)...

What's next after we go to agent? I'm thinking we will do application form on that day.

Do you think i need to do CRBs and book medicals now? I have a CRB already because I work in education. Do I need to get another one?

Guest familygood

Congratulations!!!!! Great feeling isnt it? Wont be long at all if you front loaded meds and police checks we were amazed how quick it was for us!!

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your encouraging comments, waiting for our CRB's to arrive back which we know we will clear and for it to say Meds Finalised, when this happens are you more or less guarenteed your Visa or is it not in the bag untill it says Visa granted?

Just wondering when i can pop open the champagne,ha!!:jiggy:

Thanks Jo and Tom x

Guest Kevin Quinn

You're further on than we are Chorley Girl so not able to give a solid answer to your question - from talking to my agent I would say your home in a boat!..... or a plane, which will be much faster!

One thing I will suggest - celebrate each stage along the way so pop the champers this weekend and toast to your CO's good health :-)

Good luck x

Guest kangomik

I don't think anything can be taken for granted, and this next part seems to feel the longest.

But it is great when you do get to open the bubbly.

Well done for getting so far, and good luck with the final stages.