Work experience - jobs

Guest veeba

Guest veeba

Hi,

I am applying for the 475 Visa. I have to prove i have worked 3 years out of the 4 years.

I have worked over 10 jobs in them years.

Would this effect my application in anyway, by having loads of jobs?

Thank you

Guest rockpool crab
Hi,

I am applying for the 475 Visa. I have to prove i have worked 3 years out of the 4 years.

I have worked over 10 jobs in them years.

Would this effect my application in anyway, by having loads of jobs?

Thank you

As far as I know, but please please don't quote me, as I'm sure there are far more knowleable people on here who can help....but I reckon as long as the jobs are all of the same vein, say for example, hairdressing at various salons throughout that time then it'd be fine.

I'd suggest contacting an agent though just to be absolutely sure as they know all that stuff inside out. Not suggesting you go with an agent, that's your choice, but you could at least ask their advice, most of them are helpful.

Carol Ann

Guest cornish Busdriver

G'day Veeba.

As Carol Ann said as long as there in the same line ao work and there are legitiment resons why you changed your job so many times you should be ok but i would check it out with an agent first.