Did a big blunder- need help plz

Guest raahulraana

Guest raahulraana

I appeared for medicals but forgot to sign the forms (both 160EH, 26EH), b'coz receptionist told me to sign in the presence of doctor, and doctor got my signature only at one place , He even forgot to get my sign on declaration, now i called him and he said that we have sent the forms, and before sending we used to check the completeness of forms, but i have a doubt. So in case i really missed the signature what is going to happen ? Do i have to reappear for medical or they will send the forms back to get my signature.

Please help

Thanks

Raahul

Hi there. This happened to friends of ours. They didn't sign one of the chest x ray forms. The forms were sent to Sydney and then returned from Sydney to their migration agent. It delayed the process by a month but they didn't have to do the x rays again...just sign it.

Where are your medicals? Have they been sent away yet? Get them back to the doctor and go and sign them.

A slight delay but not the end of the world.

Guest raahulraana

Hi Tamara

Thanx a lot dear. Well my medicals have been sent the same day i appeared for them. Can u tell me that once they recieve it, will it be shown in online tracking system i.e. e visa system

Regards

Raahul

Hi Raahul,

The friends of ours that this happened to migrated from South Africa to Adelaide last year.

The used a migration agent.

Their medicals and x rays were couriered from the doctor to Sydney. Once in Sydney it was picked up that that their form had not been signed. Their migration company was then informed. They had to pay for the medicals to be couriered from Sydney back to Cape Town and then they had to make arrangements for the signature at the doctors. They then had to pay the courier fees back again. The process cost them a month.

I know that the entire migration process is really stressful and you don't need things like this to happen. Hope that it all sorts itself out for you pretty soon...you are almost there Raahul!