Plz have a look, Medicals- notification

Guest raahulraana

Guest raahulraana

Hi there

I have undergone medicals, my medicals have been sent to Sydney. When they recieve my medicals , will it (that they have recieved my medicals) be shown in e visa system immidiately or will it be shown after allocation of a Case officer. Please respond

Regards

Raahul

Guest Nicky&Andy

we new ours were ok when we had case officer, diddnt recieve any confirmation that they had been recieved or weather they were ok(although we did use an agent)

hope this helps

Guest tonyree

In our case, after two weeks of sending off our medicals , there was a note on the on-line "medicals received" then it only changed to "finalized "when we had a case officer and that was a year later.

Guest BAZnDAF

Like Tony, ours showed up as recieved a few weeks after sending, the next time it showed any changes was when the visa was granted.

Good luck

Barry

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi,

Ours say Requested, however a bit confused as my Chest X-Ray says met. Has anyone experienced this, could it be an error? Only noticed it this morning.

A few other things say requested but our Agent assures us that this is because the system has not been updated as the info they are asking for has been sent and re sent.

For example Toms Birth Cert, Evidence of our relationship, Police checks. So i am presuming they have this, our Agent hasn't asked for anything else and tells us all we are waiting for is Meds to be Finalised, just a bit confused about the Meds. Any advice would be appreciated.:)

Thanks Jo and Tom x

Guest BAZnDAF
Hi,

Ours say Requested, however a bit confused as my Chest X-Ray says met. Has anyone experienced this, could it be an error? Only noticed it this morning.

A few other things say requested but our Agent assures us that this is because the system has not been updated as the info they are asking for has been sent and re sent.

For example Toms Birth Cert, Evidence of our relationship, Police checks. So i am presuming they have this, our Agent hasn't asked for anything else and tells us all we are waiting for is Meds to be Finalised, just a bit confused about the Meds. Any advice would be appreciated.:)

Thanks Jo and Tom x

Hi Jo and Tom,

I wouldn't worry about it, If they have everything then you will be fine, I found the website totally confusing at times. The only time it all made sense was after we were granted the visa. I got to the point were I would only check every few days.

Good luck, won't be long before you get the visa now :D

Barry

Guest sandar1

Basically the things that they are looking for are what would cause any of you to be a burden upon the system (medicare) so any condition that is not under control, I am sure that if this were the case you would already know about it. They will give you chest xrays and blood tests which will usually pick up problems if they exist. I am sure you will be okay don't worry too much. I'm not very good with these types of tests when I have had to have them over the years, I get so anxious that my hands shake violently, now I just mention it when they start to examine me so they know before hand and don't think I have some condition.

All the best, you take care, and hopefully we'll get one of those postings soon that you are on your way.

Sandra

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andyd

Hi we are new to the site and having our medicals on the 11th may.

Our visa company haven't told us about any web site that we can monitor the progress of our application. Could anyone please advise which site to view?

hoping to fly out Aug 2009

many thanks

Andy & janine

Guest brandyslad
Hi we are new to the site and having our medicals on the 11th may.

Our visa company haven't told us about any web site that we can monitor the progress of our application. Could anyone please advise which site to view?

hoping to fly out Aug 2009

many thanks

Andy & janine

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm

Here is the link. You need your visa TRN (Transaction Reference Number), passport and DOB.

Guest brandyslad
Cheers i will check the web site out

wish we were going in may

good luck

Andy & Janine

Time will fly in, before you know it you will be sitting with your ear glued to the phone trying to sort eveything out, cancel accounts, change addresses etc!! Good luck with the visa.