Advice Please

Guest nicky, alan and charlotte

Guest nicky, alan and charlotte

Hi wonder if any of you can give me an advice. Agent posted our visa application on 25 June 07, along with our bankers draft for the fee. Just noticed that the application fee has gone up for any applicants after 1st July.

So my question is do they go on the date application sent or date they received it for the increase in fee, and as we sent bankers draft what happens if they require further money?

Any feedback would be very welcombe.

Thanks

Nicky

Guest Aussiebound

Ours went to them at the end of June, we are under the impression we will be charged the old price. Agent informed us it was only increased for applications received after 1st July.

Yours should be in the pile somewhere near ours.

Good Luck

Sarah

Guest soggy
Hi!

My Visa Application Will Definitely Be Later So Does Any Body Know Exactly How Much It Will Go Up To?

Thanks Any Body!

i looked at the DIAC website a couple of days ago, for most visas i think it was 3.5% rounded up to the next $5.

Simon