At long last

Guest Lisado

Guest Lisado

The pesky South African Police Clearance has come through, so I have sent it straight to our agent in Oz. What a relief - taken ages but it got here. £140 for one piece of paer with hardly any info on but it will be worth it.

Plus we have more house viewings and yes you guessed it - I'm on the fizz tonight :jiggy:

Lisa

Guest Lisado

Well - sent of fthe scanned colour doc of the police clearnace and now it says "met" already at DIAC. So all our criteria has been met and nothing outstanding - hurry up visa

So chuffed :D

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Great!!! Shouldn't be long now,

Wish ours was as quick, status hasn't changed for ages still lots saying requested. Agent assures us she has sent everything they have requested, just the CO has either not updated the system or not got round to looking at the info, and says there is no point putting pressure on CO untill Meds say Finalised. Not sure about that one?

We went for our Meds 5wks ago, before we were allocated a CO to hurry things along Police Checks were scanned and sent a couple of weeks ago and still say requested and my Radiologist Report says met, Agent says it must be a mistake.:arghh:

Driving me mad, nothing that you all haven't been through, but thought i would have a moan, don't know how those people who had to wait over a year went on they must have ended up going insane:wacko:

Good Luck to everyone waiting Jo and Tom x

Guest familygood

Congrats!!! wont be long now then!! Such a relief for you to finally get that police check through!! Good luck with the waiting...x

Guest brandyslad
Great!!! Shouldn't be long now,

Wish ours was as quick, status hasn't changed for ages still lots saying requested. Agent assures us she has sent everything they have requested, just the CO has either not updated the system or not got round to looking at the info, and says there is no point putting pressure on CO untill Meds say Finalised. Not sure about that one?

We went for our Meds 5wks ago, before we were allocated a CO to hurry things along Police Checks were scanned and sent a couple of weeks ago and still say requested and my Radiologist Report says met, Agent says it must be a mistake.:arghh:

Driving me mad, nothing that you all haven't been through, but thought i would have a moan, don't know how those people who had to wait over a year went on they must have ended up going insane:wacko:

Good Luck to everyone waiting Jo and Tom x

Our online status was the same, the CO never updated it. The meds showed as finalised but loads of docs we had sent still showed as oustanding. I eventually emailed them to ask if all had been rec'd and they emailed back to say only one Form 80 missing, then when I sent it, a wk later it was granted.