Arriving in June 3 weeks ahead of family - could do with some advice!!

Guest Pies

Guest Pies

Hi all,

Could do with your advice:

I m touching down on June 17th and have sorted a hotel for first couple of nights - thinking about getting some accommodation for myself while I wait for my family to arrive 3 weeks later. I may also have to scout for a rental for them.

Thinking about a B&B or accommodation fairly centrally (may start work, so Glenelg or similar good)- anyone got any ideas on types of accommodation for a 3 week short stay for one?

Pies

Glenelg is still a 30 min tram ride from the city - cheap but time consuming. Still, if you want to be near the beach, Glenelg is a good spot. There is a place opposite my parents called The Taft - no idea of prices or what it is like but it does apartments etc. Google it and you should get some info. xxx

Guest Pies
Glenelg is still a 30 min tram ride from the city - cheap but time consuming. Still, if you want to be near the beach, Glenelg is a good spot. There is a place opposite my parents called The Taft - no idea of prices or what it is like but it does apartments etc. Google it and you should get some info. xxx

Cheers Jo - will do - my job is regional, so around Adelaide is good, but not too far outside city to start. Promised myself I would walk on the beach for the first few days - regardless of weather etc!!

How are you getting on?

Pies