Can We Really Affrd This Move-update

Guest tracynsteve

Guest tracynsteve

HI,WE'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL ADVISE ABOUT IF WE COULD REALLY AFORD TO MOVE TO OZ.WE HAVE DECIDED TO GO FOR IT!WE HAVE A VERY STRONG RELATIONSHIP AND ARE SURE WE WILL MAKE THE MOVE WORK.WE HAVE A BIG MORGAGE AT THE MOMENT SQUEEZED INTO 16 YEARS.SO ARE USE TO NOT SPENDING TOO MUCH.CAN'T WAIT.WE ARE WILLING TO WORK EXTRA HOURS OR WEEKENDS FOR A WHILE TO KEEP STRAIGHT,BUT IM SURE IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT FOR A GREAT NEW LIFE:D

Guest Django

Well good luck on your adventure. Think of it like that and you'll be fine. We won't exactly be rolling in money so are going to have to make it work. Why not come up to Lincoln next month and have a chat with others in the same boat.

When it gets tough remind yourself of what you've left behind. ;)

Pete

Guest soggy

Good luck for the future, stay positive and im sure it will work out, make a list of everything you dont like about the UK and take it with you. Im sure better pay will come in time once you have had the chance to build a reputation, gain a few contacts and get a licence, a good way of life you can have straight away.

Simon

Guest dglamoore

Good decision ;) there are plenty of things to do here that costs nothing, walks on the beach, festivals etc and the weather lets you do much more at weekends than we could even do in the summer in the uk so keep the attitude you have and you will be fine :D

Lisa:cool:

If you want something in life strongly enough, you should go for it. There's nothing worse then getting old and grey and wishing you'd been brave enough to do something in the past.

Good luck guys

J x

Guest The Francis clan

Hi Tracy and Steve,

Good for you,go for it!I break into a cold sweat when I hear about people taking ££££s for a deposit,we're saving up to go as we've got no house to sell(priced out of the property ladder)and hence no equity,so we're saving like mad.I'll be the main breadwinner and Paul has said he'll do whatever he can get,it's the first time in a long time my nursing degree's been useful,at least I can get a job before we go,otherwise a move like this wouldn't be an option!

We've had to delay plans by 6-8 months to make sure that we're not brassic when we get there,frustrating,but at least it'll be worth it in the end!