Commonwealth Bank

Guest alan smallman

Guest alan smallman

Just a quickie extolling the virtues of two sterling people at the Commonwealth Bank in King William Street. We've been over here approx 6 months now and their advice and help has been absolutley fantastic. And it's all been done in a really friendly manner. So, lets hear a big round of applause for Moirag and her colleague Adam. We aren't related and we don't have shares in the bank but, as we say we've just been looked after really well!!!

:jiggy::)

Alan

Guest ReadyPenny

Here Here!! I'm with you on this one Alan. Morag looked after us really well upon our arrival, and has kept in touch by email since, to see if she can assist us further. We are really well looked after by all the guys at the Blackwood branch now.

Keep up the good work Commonwealth!

Mandy

Yay, to the Commonwealth Bank.

We too have had excellent service from them, no matter what branch we have went into.

Pauline, Marion branch, is exceptional, she calls every now and again to find out where we are at and if we need to come in and chat about any future plans. She is brilliant with the kids too when I had my two down to open up accounts. Nothing is ever too much trouble and if she can't answer any questions, (which is rare) she finds out and comes back to us as promised.

Also Scott from Noarlunga, he opened up my business account and has been doing a lot of follow up calls to make sure that we have everything we need and things are working.

Keep up the great work Commonwealth Bank!!

Well I don't know what we've done to offend Morag but she's been no help to us at all! I've e-mailed her several times regarding issues that were not sorted out for us when we arrived and never had a response. My local branch (Marion) is ok, but I'm not a big fan. I'd have swapped banks by now if it weren't for the hassle of changing all the direct debits etc. We have a far superior savings account with Bank West too - much better interest rates and excellent online access. My Commonwealth online bank is often out of date and does not show up to date balances. They also had glitches a little while back meaning that any transactions apart from internal transfers were not showing up - totally not what you'd expect from an online service for such a large bank. I would not pick them again and would certainly not recommend them.