Tax Returns/Accountant

Guest The Pickles

Guest The Pickles

I know I'm a bit early to be thinking about tax returns but thought I'd post before I forget (it's the hot weather, damaging brain cells)!

I've heard it's good to get an accountant to do tax returns for you, even if you're not a business... if so, does anyone have any recommendations?

Many thanks

Marilyn

Guest Guest75

Doug Booth of Southern Taxation Services.

He is an ex pat.

Nice bloke.

Does lots of forum members tax returns ( including ours)

Highly recommended

http://www.southerntaxationservices.com.au/

Company Name

Southern Accounting Services Pty Ltd

ACN

124 723 440

Registered Office

49c Beach Road

Christies Beach

South Australia 5165

Tel: 08 8326 1426

Fax: 08 8326 1429

Email: info@sas-pl.com.au

:):):)

Guest The Pickles

Thanks Scooterdan and Tyke... we don't run a business, don't own property (here or UK) but am thinking an accountant is worth his fee to claim everything we are entitled to and things we may not now about?

Guest Guest75
Thanks Scooterdan and Tyke... we don't run a business, don't own property (here or UK) but am thinking an accountant is worth his fee to claim everything we are entitled to and things we may not now about?

Morning :)

It's certainly worth having an accountant give you the once over.They should be able to point out a few things you had not thought about and warrant their fee.

I never ask how much an accountant charges but how much they can save me - Doug Booth has amply done the latter;);)