Anyone working and got a Health Care Card?

Guest fuji70

Guest fuji70

Hiya

I now work for Anglicare and I'm running a savings program aimed at people with a HCC and small income. Basically if you have kids in school or you're studying yourself you can save up to $500 in a special ANZ account and at the end of the program, ANZ match it dollar for dollar.

I'm mindful that I haven't signed up any ex-pats on the program and I want to make sure people who are entitled aren't missing out.

Have a look on both the ANZ and Anglicare SA websites and it'll give you some more info. After that, if you're interested, PM me, or pop into your nearest Anglicare office or ANZ branch.

PLEASE NOTE, THE PROGRAM FOCUSES ON PARTICULAR GEOGRAPHIC AREAS, SO YOU MAY NOT QUALIFY.

Cheers

Jo