Houses prices in 2012

Guest stephanie

Guest stephanie

hi does anybody have a idea wether house prices will rise or fall in 2012 its just that me and my partner are coming to live permanently then and im a bit worried we are not going to be able afford anywhere to live

Thanks

Stephanie

Hi

Check out this thread http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/renting-real-estate/16541-australian-housing-bubble.html it gives you an idea of some peoples views on the matter.

There is no doubt that house prices are high at the moment and with interest rates rising like they are you do wonder if prices can continue rising. However that said there seems to be no let up and they continue to sell.

Guest ethanwhite

Hello Stephanie!

Well as per my knowledge I never shown the price has been fall since my birth. There is always a rise in price of property and every product. If you are planning for investment I suggest you to purchase property. Many of my friend had take the risk through help of lending institution and purchased a property.

Hello Stephanie!

Well as per my knowledge I never shown the price has been fall since my birth. There is always a rise in price of property and every product. If you are planning for investment I suggest you to purchase property. Many of my friend had take the risk through help of lending institution and purchased a property.

Ethan, sorry mate, but I don't think that we can / should 'suggest' what someone does with their money...that's financial advice, which we're not allowed to give.

Guest k8bug79

I can only speculate as I am such a novice with anything to do with the economy. But surely you only have to look at the UK to see taht things don't always keep rising????? I would say if you are concerned what I would do is tie the money up in an investent fund of some description so that I couldn't spend it and then watch and see whats happening once i was out there.