Help travel insurance for over 65's uk to adelaide emigrating next week!

Guest janmoo

Hi guys

Trying to find travel insurance for our aunt who is coming with us when we emigrate next week eeeeeek ive just realised we actually are emigrating next week we are getting horrendous prices because the auntie is over 65! Crikey nothing like leavin it to last minute! Let me Know they are looking at £600 holy god thats nearly the price of a flight.

Would appreciate your help on this xx thanks in advance xxxxx :arghh:

Guest WhatNow?

Try this site

find the cheapest senior travel insurance quotes from UK companies.

I googled 'Seniors Travel Insurance' for my old dear and found several quotes that were far more reasonable than from the PO and mainline companies. You could always phone a local insurance broker too. They will let their fingers do the walking rather than yours...

Interesting article on this page - might be worth reading before you start looking around - you will have a better idea of the pertinent questions to ask...

Travel  Insurance pages of Seniors Network -