Payments to csa

chrisfen46

Hello just wanted to know if anyone can advise me as to making payments to csa in uk once we have made the move to aus. Cant make an arrangment to pay direct to x partner as no contact with her or my daughter. Wont go into details as to why. Lets just say x not a very nice person to be around a bit handy if you know what i mean .

Guest moonraker1959

I left my first husband in SA,and moved back to the UK(with aussie kids)My then husband refused to pay any child maintenance.He had spent 2 years avoiding payment.I then happened to stumble across our house which he had put up for sale.I rang the CSA,and they said they could deduct any money owed to me by taking it from the house sell providing it had'nt been settled.All I had to do was provide the real estate office,easy to do online.So I gave them the details,CSA intercepted the money from the sale of the house and two weeks later I was thousands of dollars better off!:biglaugh:Don't underestimate the power of the CSA.To the original poster,if you are genuine about paying up,I think the main office is in Canberra.

Guest hoops677

Hi, first post on here and please do not hate me but I USED to work for the CSA!! Once you move to Australia the CSA has no jurisdiction over the case and will no be able to enforce any assessment that is in place.

If you still want to make any payments would you be able to forward money to your daughters grandparents and then they can pass the money on.

Hope this helps

Jo

Hi, first post on here and please do not hate me but I USED to work for the CSA!! Once you move to Australia the CSA has no jurisdiction over the case and will no be able to enforce any assessment that is in place.

If you still want to make any payments would you be able to forward money to your daughters grandparents and then they can pass the money on.

Hope this helps

Jo

I think it maybe possible for a parent in the UK can claim through the Australian CSA.

Even if it is not 'claim' based, but in order to deal with payments, then that may also be possible. This may help chrisfen46:

http://www.csa.gov.au/international_parents/

Regards,

Cooler

Guest benandkelly
Hi, first post on here and please do not hate me but I USED to work for the CSA!!

Did you finally realise what lowlife the CSA are?

• 1 month later...