Hello everyone!

There's something I've only just found out about, that will REALLY benefit any of you on TEMPORARY visa's, such as the 475.

There's a benefit called Living and Working away from home allowance. Anyone who is in work, and on a temporary visa is eligable - and it's quite substantial.

Here's a link - check it out:

All you have to do, is complete a quick form to check your eligability.

It can make quite a difference, so please, if you're on a temporary visa, just give them a call. I'm really frustrated that I hadn't seen this years ago.

Hope this helps some of you!