Aghhh we just got a really good offer for out house in the uk from first time buyers.
Now I'm having second thoughts and panic attacks.
We rented it out hoping the Market might improve and as a safety net. It was a real nightmare but we have had new tenants for last 6 months and its been fine since then. We decided to sell as we r really worried about interest rates rising as the rent won't cover thd mortgage and we can't afford to send Monet home from here.
We love it here and dong intend to go home but now that the offer Is here I'm panicking ... R we doing the right thing? If only we had a crystal ball to let us know what the future holds!