I PHONE 3 for sale.

Pommy99

LOL!!!! Oh dear.... You'd honestly buy off that site? Apple havent produced the 3G since July 2009. Whether or not you or I think the price is appropriate or not, that's up to the seller, but I wouldn't recommend buying from dodgy websites.

This thread needs moderation to clear our comments.

Don't worry Leigh...you stick to the Apple price. I bet you buy Sony from Sony, Nike from Nike etc etc.

The rest of us mere mortals will take a chance with an educated guess. Even the other 2 sites were near the asking price.

The reason why I made an issue of the price was because I was interested. I then did a minimal amount of investigation and here we are. Your absolutely right, the seller has the right to sell for what they want but at the same time, the consumer can & should challenge this.

What has really wound me up, is that Pommy99 has got a "free company phone" and is now trying to sell his 2009 I Phone for 500 bucks.

Moderate away.