Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By BurgessFamily

Thread: What Business I can start with 25,000 AUD

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep

What Business I can start with 25,000 AUD

We are coming Adelaide in June. I am an IT Professional and my wife is a Banker. But after coming Adelaide, my spouse can't go for job search any more cause we have 02 power kids. I think with out she no one can manage them. So she decide to take care of them and i will start hunting luck.
      As we have a plan to be there permanently, so we would like to start something with the few dollars we will bring with us. Initially she will take care of that business and i will assist her [as a part timer]. But we don't have any idea, is it really possible to start something with this tinny capital?
      Please suggest us some idea and way of start so that we can really think about them. We still have 04 months in hand before move so if required she can enroll her some courses to learn that.'

Title
      Liked
      244 times
      Rep
      What's a power kid? Can you turn them off?

For $25k you can probably buy into a franchise like 'Jims Mowing' or something like that.
      ladyarkles likes this.

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by BurgessFamily View Post
      What's a power kid? Can you turn them off?

For $25k you can probably buy into a franchise like 'Jims Mowing' or something like that.

BurgessFamily, Thanks a lot for your reply and provided information.
      power kid: [My son of 4.5 years and daughter of 1.5 years], both of them are very active and innovative. They need to know everything and nothing is impossible for them as they go for everything. We love them a lot and they are our hearts.
      Hay no way to turn them off!!!!! They don't disturb others or destroy anything. They always prefer someone elder with them to guide and they want to enjoy their unlimited play. Most of the time I become tired but they don't have enough time or interest of rest!!!!

Title
      Liked
      62 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      BurgessFamily, Thanks a lot for your reply and provided information.
      power kid: [My son of 4.5 years and daughter of 1.5 years], both of them are very active and innovative. They need to know everything and nothing is impossible for them as they go for everything. We love them a lot and they are our hearts.
      Hay no way to turn them off!!!!! They don't disturb others or destroy anything. They always prefer someone elder with them to guide and they want to enjoy their unlimited play. Most of the time I become tired but they don't have enough time or interest of rest!!!!
      sounds like my 7 yr old gets more hyper at night

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      If you are looking to purchase an existing business then your options would be seriously limited with only $25k.

Businesses are generally valued using the trading figures from the last three years, so, if the asking price was $25k, the business will not be showing a profit.

With that sort of capital start-up, you'd be better to start a business from scratch.

•