Second Hand car sales help!

Growler

Hi just looking at the cost of second hand car sales, can anyone recommend where to look or would we better of getting a new car on hp? Really need some advice as were just doing out budget spreadsheet to look at the cost of things seeing what we will be left to live on etc.

Also has anyone got mick md autos name on here so i can email him please?

Thanks!

Guest SA Great

I think a good start would be to go to a dealer of the type of car that you want. We have always had Holden Commodores and we have always bought them from a Holden dealer. There is a great Holden dealer down south in Reynella called Southgate Holden. There are approx 7 or 8 Holden dealers arund Adelaide. That way you get a good warranty with the car and they generally are a lot more trustworthy than some independent dealers

Guest Terry

Opel Corsa For Sale!!! Great car to get you around!!!!

Hi I am selling my Opel corsa 1600 RARE CAR!!Great first car or a runaround thats good on fuel !! Would be ideal for somebody who uses a car to commute to work. Excellent condition all running well no problems very clean car.. Minor sun damage to roof but other than great car all round regret to sell.. EXCELLENT PRICE AT $1300 will consider offers?? any questions call or text me on 0449591598 or send me a private message many thanks

Guest Guest5035

corsa as in barina and to the original op, get a new car while the rates are low and its trouble free for 5 years, alot of new cars now offer 5 years or 3 + 2 as a freebie, just remember the bigger the car the bigger the bills to rego and fill up the tank.

stevo

Guest Reenz

Growler, have you looked at the SA Government vehicle auctions site? These are generally fleet vehicles being sold off after they become "too old" (2 years or so?) They tend to be well-maintained, and some have quite low km on the clock. The website has a "price search" where you can look how much has been paid for cars over the past 8 weeks. Better than paying a premium for buying new I think.

http://www.auctions.sa.gov.au/

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

please consider paying the raa fee's to have an independent check, call them for details. I have used them three times without fail