• Moneycorp currency Transfers
  • Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      27 times

      Share Certificates - Diageo

      Hi all,

      Hoping somebody can help in answering the following

      Although we emigrated from Ireland, I hold 2 seperate share certificates for small quantities of Diageo shares, which are listed on the FTSE market and are worth an amount in GBP.
      I now want to cash them in and was wondering if anybody can advise of the best and most cost friendly way to do so over here.
      I am with Westpac. Would they provide that service?

      Many thanks for all advice offered.

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      87 times
      You could try this site in the UK: Equiniti share view. www.shareview.co.uk. You could register and than sell the shares through them. As you, I also have some Prudential shares from the UK, I still keep them, but register with Equiniti, so I can check the movement.
      Vetassess passed: 28 March 2008
      VISA 475 GRANTED: 15/05/09
      Permanent resident: Dec 2012
      Previously lived in Campbelltown, since October 2013 moved to Melbourne, but still loves Adelaide.



    Similar Threads

    1. Certificates of compliance for electrical and..?
      By suzer in forum Aussie Chat
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: 26-09-2010, 11:55 AM
    2. Police Certificates
      By Sears Family in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 14-02-2010, 07:20 PM
    3. Lost group certificates
      By HEAPS GOOD !!! in forum Aussie Chat
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 17-11-2009, 04:16 AM
    4. Police Certificates - Please guide
      By Umar in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 06-06-2009, 07:16 AM
    5. Bring your certificates
      By alieninoz in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 16-10-2008, 02:14 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums