lost my emails from NAB

Guest DWB

I've managed to lose the emails from my advisor from NAB. My accounts are open but now I cant get in touch to meet the advisor to open my account. Does anyone remember their advisor's name. I arrive on Tuesday and as far as im aware she meets overseas account holders on Wednesday's.

Thanks

David

When we moved over here we were told by Westpac in our email to go into a branch in the city to verify our identifiaction to activate our accounts. This was not the most convenient place to visit and as it was in china town, hardly any of the staff spoke English!!

Ive since discovered ( after getting a job at westpac) that we could have made an appointment in any westpac branch to activate the account.. They Obviously dont like to make things easy when you first move here!!!

I dont know the rules for NAB, but im sure that if you went into any NAB, they would be able to locate your details and complete the process for you. Worth a try anyway.

Sarah

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Our original contact was at King William St but before we arrived she arranged for us to have an appointment at the branch in Colonnades at Noarlunga which was easier for us so it can be done at other branches...

BUT unless you have prearranged to go to another branch your bank cards will be at King William Street!