Free PIA - UK Pension Transfer Seminar

Hi guys

I will be looking to run a UK Pension Transfer Seminar on Saturday 23rd March to commence at around 10.30 am, the event is free of charge.

I used to run these Seminars for PIA members on a fairly regular basis but due to time constraints I have not run one of these for a while.

However there will be a couple of changes this time around which are:

• Change of Venue - Now to be held in the South at O'Halloran Hill (our offices on Main South Road);

• Limited to 10 people max (Husband and Wife = 2 people).

This event is held in a relaxed environment and lasts for around 45 minutes and covers off the situation regarding transferring UK Pensions to Australia including implications, taxation, advantages and disadvantages along with an explanation of how the UK Pension system works versus the Australian Superannuation system.

If you are interested in attending please reply to thread or PM me, we also provide refreshments afterwards.

Kind Regards

Andy

Edited by Andrew from Vista Financial

• 2 weeks later...

Evening folks.

7-8 spaces now only available for this.

As said this is a non-pressurised environment and is all about giving an overview of what seems to be for most people a minefield.

There seems to be lots of misconstrued information out there around having to transfer Pensions within 6 months or face big tax charges amongst other things and this will set things straight and discuss only facts.

You may also want to have a look at this thread which is an overview of transferring UK Pensions http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/pensions-mortgages-ask-vista/34766-uk-pension-transfers-information-thread.html

I will also discuss the UK State Pension and your options with regards to this as well as the Australian Age Pension and how this works in Australia.

As said above if you are interested in attending please PM or reply to thread.

Regards

Andy

Edited by Andrew from Vista Financial