NAB experience

Guest dns

Hi all,

Being a member of this forum, I made an enquiry to NAB about opening an account from overseas, an issue which was not found on any FAQ section. I didn't got any answer, so after a few days, I made another enquiry, which was also ignored. My question is if anybody has got the same lack of answer from NAB. Which bank to choose? Does it worth to struggle to get with NAB, or choose other?

thanks,

dns

Guest Mark&Yvonne

I had no problem, filled out on line application last week & had current account & savings account open within 4 days & can start putting money in but can't take out until we arrive & identify ourselves.

go on the nab/migrant banking site & fill out application

Thank you all for replying so quick.:notworthy:

I have read the good reviews before making the enquiry on their website, so taking into consideration your experiences, looks like I had just bad luck. Maybe the third time will be lucky. I will keep you updated about this.

I have researched also with Westpac and Commonwealth Bank, but not decided yet. Anyway, I was told also there are no big differences between them, so any one will be good at the beginning.

thanks

dns

We opened NAB accounts before we arrived and didn't have any issues. We also expected to have to go into the city to sort things out but were driving past a branch in Morphett Vale, popped inside and everything was sorted out there. Still have the accounts a few years later so it looks like a glitch that you are having. They advertise on this site so perhaps a problem with a link that you may have used? I am sure it will all get sorted...I find them quite efficient. Tamara

• 4 weeks later...