• Moneycorp currency Transfers
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Financial advisor needed

Brian Win
      Quote Originally Posted by sharons dream View Post
      Hi guys we are wanting some advice and are looking for an advisor can anyone recommend one please. We would love to buy a house really soon but don't know what deposits are needed or how much we could borrow x
      Hi, Minimum Deposit is 5%, may be slightly higher if you need to add Lenders Mortgage Insurance to loan. Other costs that you need to fund are Mortgage registration fee, Transfer fee and Stamp duty, I.E on purchase of $400,000 these fees add up to $19,204. As to how much you can borrow, this will depend on which lender you use, how much you earn less living costs and loan/debt repayments etc. If you want to have a clearer idea, give me a call and I can do a calculation for you. 0432 485 903, Brian (UK Independent Financial Advisor & Mortgage broker over here) You will probably qualify for First Home Owners Grant and if new build there is a construction grant of up to $8,500, so this will help with fees etc.

10 times
      Thats really handy to know, we are coming out in the summer hopefully, and it will help keep us sane if there are people we
      can get advice from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12