Financial advisor needed

sharons dream

We used Vista financial services (run by Andrew Williams who posts on here) to arrange our mortgage for a block of land last year. They were very helpful and were able to help even though my OH was still on probation at work and I wasn't working. They are also helping us with the mortgage to build our house and have been very patient with us even though we still haven't got any plans through council yet some six months later.

Guest Bonnydoon7

Hi, I can recommend Own Home Mortgage & Finance. The owner is a personal friend and I know many people who have used him and have been very happy with his knowledge and expertise.

Hi guys we are wanting some advice and are looking for an advisor can anyone recommend one please. We would love to buy a house really soon but don't know what deposits are needed or how much we could borrow x:wacko:

Hi Sharon, We just moved our mortgages. We used a mortgage originator called Vincent Woodall....he's active on this site. I will give you his details when I see you at Port Noarlunga primary school. Tamara

Thanks so much for the comments guys, we really do appreciate the support we get from PIA members.

Sharon would be happy to have a chat if you like, we offer a complimentary appointment whereby we can run through the whole buying and mortgage process, including what grants you might be entitled to.

We can also assess your situation so as to be able to recommend which lenders and products might be better suited to you and your individual circumstances.

Regards

Andy

Guest Brian Win
Hi guys we are wanting some advice and are looking for an advisor can anyone recommend one please. We would love to buy a house really soon but don't know what deposits are needed or how much we could borrow x:wacko:
Hi, Minimum Deposit is 5%, may be slightly higher if you need to add Lenders Mortgage Insurance to loan. Other costs that you need to fund are Mortgage registration fee, Transfer fee and Stamp duty, I.E on purchase of $400,000 these fees add up to $19,204. As to how much you can borrow, this will depend on which lender you use, how much you earn less living costs and loan/debt repayments etc. If you want to have a clearer idea, give me a call and I can do a calculation for you. 0432 485 903, Brian (UK Independent Financial Advisor & Mortgage broker over here) You will probably qualify for First Home Owners Grant and if new build there is a construction grant of up to $8,500, so this will help with fees etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milne family

Thats really handy to know, we are coming out in the summer hopefully, and it will help keep us sane if there are people we

can get advice from.