PIA - First Home Buyer / Mortgage Seminar

Hi

On behalf of the Poms In Adelaide forum we will be running a first home buyer seminar for members who wish to understand a bit more about buying their first home here in Adelaide.

We have years of experience in assisting UK expats and more specifically PIA members to purchase their homes and have come across many different individual situations.

The presentation will be very informative and will cover:

• How the mortgage process works in Australia
  • What grants are available as a First Home Buyer in Australia
  • How the buying process works
  • How the building process works
  • What type of mortgages are available
  • Choosing the Bank/lender to suit you

I will also be on hand afterwards to answer any questions you may have.

The details of this presentation are as follows:

• Date - Saturday 18 May 2013
  • Time - 10.30am
  • Location - 107a Main South Road O'Halloran Hill (Vista Financial Services offices)

If you are interested in attending this presentation please let me know by replying to thread, PMing or emailing me (email in signature), thanks.

Kind regards

Andy

Guest themarchos
Sure thing Dan, 2 seats reserved :)

Hi Andrew,

Would be very interested in attending this, can i ask, we have an 18mth old daughter, are kids welcome? I am guessing perhaps not as they are a damn distraction! :) she is pretty good to be fair, but it depends how long the contents of my handbag will interest her for! :)

thanks

Hi Andrew,

Would be very interested in attending this, can i ask, we have an 18mth old daughter, are kids welcome? I am guessing perhaps not as they are a damn distraction! :) she is pretty good to be fair, but it depends how long the contents of my handbag will interest her for! :)

thanks

Hi themarchos

That's fine, more than welcome to bring her along, can you confirm whether it will be 1 or 2 adults coming?

Andy

Guest Benoli

we can't attend this one as don't arrive til June but can you let me know when the next one is as we'd defo be interested in this (2 adults and 2 kids Im afraid but one of us will leave if the kids play up!) x

we can't attend this one as don't arrive til June but can you let me know when the next one is as we'd defo be interested in this (2 adults and 2 kids Im afraid but one of us will leave if the kids play up!) x

Hi Benoli

Sure, keep you're eye on the forum afetr you arrive but I'll also send you a PM when arranging next one which is very likely to be around the end of June/ish.

Thanks

Andy

Hi guys

Just to let you know that I now have 8 people confirmed coming along and 1 further potential.

Due to size constraints of our offices I do have to limit it to 12 adults maximum and so I have 3 potentially 4 spaces left.

So if you would like to attend please let me know ASAP.

As a reminder it takes place on Saturday 18 May at 10.30am and will last for approximately 1 hour.

Thanks

Andy

Hi guys

This seminar is now full, I will let you know if there are any cancellations beforehand.

Look out for the next one, planned to be around mid/end June, we will more than likely run these from offices in the City which are larger and capable of holding more people.

Thanks for the interest.

P.S - I do offer a personal mortgage meeting at no cost if anyone would like to understand their options around mortgages and how the buying process works before the next seminar is scheduled.

Edited by Andrew from Vista Financial

P.S - I do offer a personal mortgage meeting at no cost if anyone would like to understand their options around mortgages and how the buying process works before the next seminar is scheduled.

Folks, just thought I'd mention that Andrew knows his stuff and was a valuable guide for us when we built our home and then when we swapped mortgages.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, start time is 10.30am.

I know it is last minute but I do have space for 2 more adults, it will have to be on a first come first serve basis due to size constraints of our premises so if interested then please PM and I will have to go with first PM received.

As said I am looking to make these fairly regular in any event so if you do miss out you will definitely be first on the list for the next one.

Thanks.

Andy

Guest Jamie

Very informative session today, thanks Andy and Stacey. It answered a lot of questions and was really helpful

And thanks Scooterdan, that's much appreciated :)