On behalf of the Poms In Adelaide forum we will be running a first home buyer seminar for members who wish to understand a bit more about buying their first home here in Adelaide.
We have years of experience in assisting UK expats and more specifically PIA members to purchase their homes and have come across many different individual situations.
The presentation will be very informative and will cover:
- How the mortgage process works in Australia
- What grants are available as a First Home Buyer in Australia
- How the buying process works
- How the building process works
- What type of mortgages are available
- Choosing the Bank/lender to suit you
I will also be on hand afterwards to answer any questions you may have.
The details of this presentation are as follows:
- Date - Saturday 18 May 2013
- Time - 10.30am
- Location - 107a Main South Road O'Halloran Hill (Vista Financial Services offices)
If you are interested in attending this presentation please let me know by replying to thread, PMing or emailing me (email in signature), thanks.