Parking at tram stops

flyingcampbell

Hi Everyone,

I need to be in the city (North Terrace) by 6am on Friday. I live in Port Noarlunga South so no public transport from Noarlunga will get me there in time. So I thought to save on cbd parking fees & battling out of the cbd at 2pm, I would drive to one of the tram stops & get the tram into the city. My question is can you park at all of the tram stops or is it a question of parking only available at some or on the road? Any other suggestions fo parking etc gratefully accepted!!

Parking can be had at Glenelg, the Brighton road stop and the Glenelg east and a couple along the road there. There are 2 hour park signs on the other side of the street for some of it but not all. Or park on a side street and wander to the tram. You should be able to get a park somewhere ok from parking regs that early anyways.

Parking can be had at Glenelg, the Brighton road stop and the Glenelg east and a couple along the road there. There are 2 hour park signs on the other side of the street for some of it but not all. Or park on a side street and wander to the tram. You should be able to get a park somewhere ok from parking regs that early anyways.

Thanks Snifter :smile: