Direct connect?

samandcraig

• 1 month later...

I would sign up to something that doesn't tie you to a long contract first if you can. Then when you have time you can research and move to a cheaper one. That is what I did as just too many other things to do at the time. Contracts that don't tie you in are a bit more expensive but mean you can swop. Even with comparison sites the tariffs are very hard to compare tbh. It is easier when you have some usage figures. Apparently three of us in a 3 bed house are using as much fuel as the average 4 bed household! It must be the house ( a rental) as we don't over use aircon, rarely use dryer.

Used Direct connect as well, it was very easy, as it can be very confusing when you first arrive. The contract we have can be changed at anytime. that being said I haven't got the first bill so cant comment on the costs. I also used them for foxtel and through them I didn't have to pay the usual installation cost.

• 2 months later...