It is around about now that people start to think about what they should be doing for the year ahead especially around getting their (financial) house in order.
Have you been putting off doing what you have been thinking about for the last and previous year/s, is 2016 the year you will finally get around to it?
If it is then we would be happy to work with guide and advise you on how to put these plans into action.
So if the following has been on your mind and you wish to explore further any of the below be sure to make contact:
- Re-financing your home loan;
- Purchasing an investment property;
- Investing in a share portfolio;
- Arranging life, income protection and/or critical illness cover;
- Taking financial advice and planning for retirement;
- Considering a Self-Managed Super Fund;
- Arranging a Will (estate planning);
- Transitioning to retirement;
- Investing for the future (children’s education etc);
- Reviewing your superannuation fund and existing investments.