Free Pension Transfer Seminar

Hi folks.

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in attending a Seminar on UK Pension transfer's.

It will cover the Advantages and Disadvantages of transferring or not!

I would need around 6 -8 people minimum, so if there is any interest in coming along please reply to this thread.

I would maybe look to do it around middle to end of August probably a Saturday.

Regards

Andy

Guest cunnah10
Hi folks.

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in attending a Seminar on UK Pension transfer's.

It will cover the Advantages and Disadvantages of transferring or not!

I would need around 6 -8 people minimum, so if there is any interest in coming along please reply to this thread.

I would maybe look to do it around middle to end of August probably a Saturday.

Regards

Andy

Hi ANDY

I know you have sent me quite a few helpful messages BUT my head spinning at the moment with everything happening sooooooooo quickly now(we are due in Adelaide beginning Sept)that i have forgotten what you suggested we did with our pensions!We are coming on the SIR temp visa and both have very small frozen British Telecom pensions and Hubby has been paying into a private pension for about 12 years!

Can we just forget about these for now and just bring all the details with us to sort out once we are over there and if so what sort of timescale do we have to transfer (if we do)?

Also (sorry to hound you) with the exchange rate being so low we are thinking of maybe leaving most of our lump sum from sale of house in high interest account in the UK until things improve with the exchange rate and just take out what we think we will need for a few months!

Any advice on this very much appreciated!

Guest Vicks&Stu

Hi Andy

We are coming over in early August and would be interested in coming along if you hold a seminar say in late August or early September.

I used to work for an insurance company and i thnk my pension was quite a good one from what I understand I can transfer it to another if I wish - but to be honest I usually keep my head in the sand when it comes to pensions as I don't really know where to start when trying to understand them! So any help or advice would be very welcome.

Let me know when you get a date/time in place.

Many Thanks

Vicky

Hi Andy

We are coming over in early August and would be interested in coming along if you hold a seminar say in late August or early September.

I used to work for an insurance company and i thnk my pension was quite a good one from what I understand I can transfer it to another if I wish - but to be honest I usually keep my head in the sand when it comes to pensions as I don't really know where to start when trying to understand them! So any help or advice would be very welcome.

Let me know when you get a date/time in place.

Many Thanks

Vicky

Hi Vicky & Stu.

I have penciled the 23rd August for 11.30 am start in the diary.

There have been 8 - 10 peolpe express an interest in coming inc. you both.

How does this sit with you's?

Andy

• 2 months later...
Guest KP Nuts

Hi Andy, I think we would be interested in the 22nd November, we don't arrive until the 11th November, and at the moment pensions are the last thing on my mind, but I do know I will have to think of them very soon.......

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hi Andy.

Me and the missus arive on the 16-11; could we come along as well on the 22nd as missus is looking for info on transfering her NHS pension.

Matt and Mandy