A/C with HIFX

Guest LOOBYLOO

Guest LOOBYLOO

Opened an account today with HIFX. Told if we deposit 10% they will guarantee 2.12 exchange. Also sent an email with links to Quantas for cheaper flights and 40kg allowance when we fly and free changes to flights. Any advice??

Hi there,

we have used HIFX on a couple of occassions and have found their service to be excellent, they do exactly what they say, definately a thumbs up from me!

With regards to quantas, still shop around for other flights too as any money saved that end is well spent this side.

(but I'm tempted by 40kg luggage!!)

So you should be, we went with Cathay on our final journey (went with Quantas on reccie) and were only allowed 20kg!!!

It was a nightmare at the airport because the people who we booked through for the flight told us we would get 40KG, we had to contact the shipping company and get our cases sent over at a cost of 450gbp, but that was cheaper than taking them on the flight at a cost of 2100gbp!!

We are a temp 496 visa and that's where the problems came in the 40kg was only for PR's.

Good luck anyway and see you this side x

Guest graandjac

:)Dont all rush into bringing over as much as you can .....only my oponion but you dont need cases and cases of clothes. For one you will only have to trolley it around everywhere, and honest your not going to need loads of clothes when your going to be living out of suit cases for a while ....make it simple one less thing to worry about..cheers Graham

Guest caoimhe
:)Dont all rush into bringing over as much as you can .....only my oponion but you dont need cases and cases of clothes. For one you will only have to trolley it around everywhere, and honest your not going to need loads of clothes when your going to be living out of suit cases for a while ....make it simple one less thing to worry about..cheers Graham

Good advice, let face it you shouldn't have to much trouble getting your clothes dry