Accessing UK bank account online

Guest rockpool crab

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

I do a lot of internet banking can someone confirm that I'll still be able to access my bank of scotland account online from Oz? I betchya this sounds like a mad question..it's just that I've heard you can't always view the likes of channel 4's on demand tv from oz..so it got me thinking.

Hope you can help (as always)

Carol Ann

The only trouble we've had with the NatWest one is that to add a new payee to the account you now need to be in possession of a card reader - they are happy to send one out here, but as each time we've wanted to add someone, it's been kind of urgent, we've had to do it on the phone with them. That's where the Say No to 0870 website comes in really handy, as with a Daybreak Call Home card, 0845 and 0870 numbers cost a fortune, so you need to ensure you call on a standard STD number!

http://www.saynoto0870.com/

Hope that helps someone!

D

Guest rockpool crab
Bank of Scotland works no probs ps. My gran lived in Wemyss Bay for years...on the main road

Crikey....what was her name..see if I know her ;-) Does she still live there?

Cheers everyone for getting back to me about online banking :biggrinxmas:

Carol Ann

The only trouble we've had with the NatWest one is that to add a new payee to the account you now need to be in possession of a card reader - they are happy to send one out here, but as each time we've wanted to add someone, it's been kind of urgent, we've had to do it on the phone with them. That's where the Say No to 0870 website comes in really handy, as with a Daybreak Call Home card, 0845 and 0870 numbers cost a fortune, so you need to ensure you call on a standard STD number!

http://www.saynoto0870.com/

Hope that helps someone!

D

Good point, forgot about the card reader. Ours were sent out here and we use them for all new payee's and amendments.