In need of a mobile/broadband, get in touch...

Guest thebaddeleys

Guest thebaddeleys

Hi All,

My family and I moved out here 3 months ago and my husband works for the mobile network three (3) and can provide you with a mobile contract and/or mobile broadband, so I thought I would post it on here as most people get a mobile when they get out here and my husband can get you a great deal!

If anyone is interested you can email him on cbaddeley@hutchison.com.au

or thebaddeleys@tiscali.co.uk .

Thanks

Kerry, Chris, Thomas and Chloe.

Guest thebaddeleys

Contact myself, my husband works for the mobile network three and can get you and anyone else you know a great deal!

The contact details are as above.

Many thanks,

Kerry, Chris & kids x:jiggy:

• 3 weeks later...

Enough of this advertising, I think the heat is getting to people today.

What better way of cooling down than enjoying a nice milk shake or iced coffee at zoom espresso at the north adelaide village shopping center.;):err::)

Simon

Guest graandjac
Enough of this advertising, I think the heat is getting to people today.

What better way of cooling down than enjoying a nice milk shake or iced coffee at zoom espresso at the north adelaide village shopping center.;):err::)

Simon[/quot

Love it Simon;)

Guest thebaddeleys
do you do three pre paid mobiles too :D

Hi Tooeasy,

The business team (which he works for, but sells to consumers too) don't do pre-paid i'm afraid but they do something called post-paid contracted plans from $19 which gives you approx. 300 minutes worth of calls and a choice of handset, but they are only doing this plan until the 14th of February.

Takecare,

Kerry x