Re-scheduled free UK Pension transfer Seminar

Hello.

I am now in a position to run the next UK Pension transfer Seminar after securing access to our Head Office presentation room.

I am looking to run this on Saturday 9th May for around an 11.30am start. They generally last approximately 1 - 1.5 hrs with refreshments laid on afterwards.

The presentation will take in to account the current markets and recent changes in legislation as well as discussing some advantages and disadvantages of transferring.

This will be the 4th Poms in Adelaide presentation on this subject and the feedback I have received is that they are very useful and informative events.

If anyone is interested in coming along to this free, no obligation presentation then please let me know.

Kind regards

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

Would be great to have you come along, although I think you might still be in the UK going by your location on your avatar as Essex, is this right?

Sorry I should have mentioned in the heading that the seminar is in Adelaide, these are regular events though so when you come over look me up and I can let you know of the next one.

Regards

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I have had quite a good response to this with about 10 people interested. I still have a few seats avaialble.

So if anyone else would like to attend just let me know.

Just to confirm.

Saturday 9th May. 11.30 start, will run for approx 1 - 1.5 hrs.

Refreshments provided.

Level 1, 81 Fullarton Road, Kent Town.

Plenty of parking out back and front.

Of course the Seminar is free of charge!

Regards

Andy

Guest Lulujim

Hi Andrew -

James will come along if that's ok. He's looking forward to it :GEEK:

Does he need to bring pension info or is it general?

Thanks, Alexis