Have you had the First Home Owners Grant recently?...WARNING - Fraudulent email

Hi

Thought I would post the following as I know many of you would have had some dealings with Revenue SA recently and this may be useful.

This is taken direct from their website.

"An email is currently being circulated claiming to be from RevenueSA advising that a refund is available and requesting personal information and details of credit card numbers.

This email has not originated from RevenueSA and its source is currently being investigated. RevenueSA would never send unsolicited emails requesting bank details or other personal information.

If you receive such an email please delete it immediately".

Regards

Andy

Guest wemadeit

Thanks for this Andrew.

out of interest, Am I right in assuming 1st home owners grants are only available to PR status migrants? We're on a 495.........................I guess we are not entitled?