Best Bank Mortgages - Recomendations - Adelaide

sush

Hi All

I am just in the process of sorting out a mortgage in Adelaide but the thing is there are so many options outhere... I have already got accounts set up with The Commonwealth Bank in Adelaide and if you do a bit of research there seems to be other banks that have better options with interest rates etc....

Can anyone recommend a "Good Banker" to whom you have taken a mortgage with and with good customer service in Adelaide. I think i will be going for a fixed rate mortgage for 5 years, i just want to see if anyone has a similar mortgage with another bank and had good customer service.

Any advise or feedback will be greatly appreciated

Thank you all

Sush

x

Guest Guest75
Hi All

I am just in the process of sorting out a mortgage in Adelaide but the thing is there are so many options outhere... I have already got accounts set up with The Commonwealth Bank in Adelaide and if you do a bit of research there seems to be other banks that have better options with interest rates etc....

Can anyone recommend a "Good Banker" to whom you have taken a mortgage with and with good customer service in Adelaide. I think i will be going for a fixed rate mortgage for 5 years, i just want to see if anyone has a similar mortgage with another bank and had good customer service.

Any advise or feedback will be greatly appreciated

Thank you all

Sush

x

Hiya Sush

it's a bit hard to recommend banks as they change staff and policies all the time.

I have used the National Australia Bank (NAB) and BankSA (Bank of South Australia) for a couple of investment mortgages ( in weird and whacky places and situations but I won't go into that now)

Why not go to a few mortgage brokers??

They can access a large range of mortgage products and do not push their own products.

I've know one good firm called Mortgage 123

Les Harris runs that office.

email lharris@mortgage123.com.au

Tel 08 82722533

I know Les - ex bank manager.Good bloke.

There are loads of mortgage brokers to choose from.Google or the Yellow pages will show.

Let them do the work of chasing a mortgage for you!!

Morning Tyke

Hope you had a good weekend !!

Thanks again for your info and I shall be emailing him today !

When me and my partner get back to Adelaide next year we will have to get together for a couple beers !!

Thanks again

Sush

Guest Guest75
Morning Tyke

Hope you had a good weekend !!

Thanks again for your info and I shall be emailing him today !

When me and my partner get back to Adelaide next year we will have to get together for a couple beers !!

Thanks again

Sush

Hiya Sush

It's a pleasure.

We had a great weekend thanks.

Best of luck with the mortgage :)

We look forward to a beer or 3 with you.

Guest dale_jo@

Can recommend a fantastic mortgage broker-Infinite Lending Solutions at Christies Beach!

Christina Slingsbury will find you the best rates there are in adelaide & she is so easy going and down to earth!!