Hi - can anyone help?
We are awaiting visas, as yet have no-where in Whyalla and are awaiting our house sale to complete here in UK, oh, and our flights look like being booked for 12th Feb!
Can anyone advise on whether we should leave the balance of our house sale here in UK, or transfer to Oz?
Would we be taxed on the transfer? I know the Australian Dollar is quite strong at the moment?
So difficult to know what to do - Thank you