Dog sitter wanted

Guest Nige69

Hi i just wondered if anyone could reccommend a dog sitter in the south either to stay at my house or take my dog to there house , i am wanting to go away for a weekend and unfortunately the place doesnt take dogs , i have got a 2yr old labrador he is lovely and is used to children.

Hi i just wondered if anyone could reccommend a dog sitter in the south either to stay at my house or take my dog to there house , i am wanting to go away for a weekend and unfortunately the place doesnt take dogs , i have got a 2yr old labrador he is lovely and is used to children.

Hi

My daughter loves animals and wants to work with them when she leaves school. She's in Year 12 at Brighton High School.

She used to walk our neighbour's dog both in the UK and here (those people have moved to Sydney).

She also used to dog sit for here for friends (now in QLD). They have a dalmation and a rotweiller cross.

Kate adores all animals, whether household or wild.

I can get references if like.

We live at Aberfoyle Park.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks