Andrew Williams - Financial services

My wife and I can highly recommend Andrew Williams and Stacey Coombes - Vista Financial Services.

Andrew is very knowledgeable with UK and Australian Financial services and a very nice guy. Stacey, is his tenacious assistant - that word does not do her justice. I have used them to transfer my UK pensions here. There have been a real problem with one of them and Stacey has worked on this, for over a year. She has written, emailed and rang the pension fund on countless occasions. The complaint has gone to about the fifth level of the complaints (British Government!) and Stacey has just rang me to say we are victorious! Thank you Stacey, you are amazing.

I am always cautious with financial services but have no concern recommending Andrew and Stacey.

http://www.vistafs.com.au/

Cooler

Guest caoimhe

Totally agree..they have sorted our mortgage out for us and when we got our PR Stacey done all the work in getting us the fisrt home owners grant refunded. As we left the country to get our Visas, Stacey had everything ready and delivered it all in person so that we didn't miss the deadline...we made it by 5 days.

• 2 weeks later...

HI all

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Cooler thanks so much and it was a pleasure I'm glad we finally got the result we were after....it's good to know sometimes the little people can win!!

Thanks again

Stacey

x

• 2 years later...

We'd highly recommend Andy and Stacey from Vista.

As well as helping us to arrange a mortgage whilst we were still temporary residents in Australia, Andy and Stacey have recently been so helpful throughout the process of transferring over our pensions from the UK - always working hard to achieve the best possible outcome for us.

During the transfer review process they uncovered some serious irregularities surrounding one pension we took out in the UK 7 years ago and then helped us to pursue the matter with the relevant authorities in the UK. This is ongoing, but Andy and Stacey's efforts have already resulted in some significant success.

Aiden & Debbie