Mortgage Broker - Vista Finance

If anyone is looking for a mortgage broker or financial advisor, we can highly recommend Andy & Stacey at Vista Financial Services, in O'Halloran Hill (www.vistafs.com.au). We recently purchased a house in the Blackwood area, and we used Vista Finance for our mortgage, following a recommendation from a friend. Andy & Stacey were fantastic - so helpful, professional, proactive and responsive - but also very approachable and very easy to work with. They kept a watchful eye on every step in the process and were able to answer all our questions - making the home-buying process much less scary than it could have been.

Our situation was complicated due to several factors, and therefore we may not have been eligible for a home loan! But Stacey did an amazing job of putting together a good case for us, which was enough to convince the lender to give us a home loan! Thank you Stacey! We are forever grateful!!

Highly Recommended!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add my praises too, just bought our second home here in Adelaide and can't thank Stacey and Andy enough for all their help, it's not easy buying a house here but to know that Stacey was on the end of the line to answer any concerns we had was great. Would highly recommend them!

Guest Helchops

I shall be looking up your details when we arrive, find jobs etc. Have you got a website or online business card I could save for when I need it?

I shall be looking up your details when we arrive, find jobs etc. Have you got a website or online business card I could save for when I need it?

Hi Helchops

We most certainly have, our website is http://www.vistafs.com.au/main/page_home_loan.html, we will be happy to meet when you are ready.

If you do wish to contact me our contact details are on the website alternatively feel free to PM.

Regards

Andy