Dinosour!

pegibson

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh:

We call them Stumpies but I think the correct common name is Shingleback.

Sometimes you are not sure which end is which.:err::err:

Couple of people I know call them "Turds on legs" ,but best not get the little ones into that.

Guest Claire-n-tel
Are they dangerous? look scary enough..

Nope!......in fact we had loads in our garden when we lived in NT and used to feed them occassionally by hand with an apple core!.....do that a few times and they soon learn to come running!

Guest Claire-n-tel
I see your location says Glenelg!

My avatar pic is me and my daughter, in front of the mcdonalds in Glenelg.. enjoying a 30c ice cream..:biggrin:

Yep, live in Glenelg now.....that photo was taken about 30 seconds from our place....you should have popped round for a coffee!:biglaugh:

Yep, live in Glenelg now.....that photo was taken about 30 seconds from our place....you should have popped round for a coffee!:biglaugh:

We might hold you to that.. :smile:

We are back in UK for a moment, just finalising house sale. hopefully be coming in Jan.

We were there for a week in early November to validate our visa, a good friend put us up for the week in Northgate..

• 6 years later...