rental for may

clark66

Do you rent in UK. If so, I would try to get some evidence of you dogs behaviour in their present situation. You will find some landlords will permit one dog, but two may be a problem for them. The important thing when trying to rent is to give the agent as much information as you can as to your suitability. A potted resume designed to get you a good place to live!

I have recently had to be "approved" by the owner for a weeks holiday rental on the coast, applied for through an agency. I think people are becoming wary of the tenants they let in the houses they own.

Good rentals have been difficult to secure, but they may be getting easier now.

If you are not familiar with Adelaide, drive around for the first few days and visit the shopping centres. You will soon get some idea where you would prefer to live.

Check out the Realestate.com site for rental availability in an area you may be interested and you can perhaps email the agents if you see any there that may fit the bill. However, the photos are not always accurate, so do look at the places first, before you sign a contract.

I would consider the East and North East Suburbs with kids at CBC. We live in Norwood and OH walks past there on his way to work.

Depends on where work is too, also city fringe south, Parkside, Unley or out towards Glenelg as there is a tram to the city.

Agents are not usually much help if you are not here. They just expect you to turn up at open viewings. Unless you have someone to view for you you might need to stay in a short term let for a few weeks whilst you look for somewhere.

The dogs might also limit your choices, even though everyone on our street has a dog and the owners of the property had one, we are not allowed one as tenants. More rural properties are easier with dogs but further to commute.